Humans are able to recognise a thousand billion different smells.
(Study by Andreas Keller et al. Science 2014, 343, 1370).
To create olfactory emotional signatures, we dive into the subjective experience of emotional potential, that of a memory evoked by a smell. Once the wakes are deployed, only the memory continues the olfactory dream. Our goal: to listen to you in order to create your own Proust's "Madeleine".
The intrigue generated by the implementation of an olfactory device often leads to the interest of non-loyal consumers in the brand. Capturing new customers is a priority. For loyal customers, this new comfort zone facilitates a longer stay in the catchment area and, as a result, encourages the act of buying.
Three points of contact with a fragrance in a place of passage are sufficient to identify and register the fragrance with a place or a brand. In the hotel world, these are check-in, check-out and the bathroom (cosmetics). It has been verified that the olfactory experience memorised by the customer favours greater interactivity.
Through a fragrance, the scented object proposes an added value. Brand enhancement, notably for a hotel which will thus distinguish itself from its competitors by this olfactory atmosphere to which is added a financial enhancement through the sale of additional scented products (candle, room spray or cosmetics).
« What brings the artist closer to the scientist is the ability to see the invisible and to seek the right equation between efficiency and perfection. »
Understand your positioning, anticipate your olfactory strategy and its influence, transcribe the image you wish to convey as best as possible
LET'S WORK TOGETHER ON YOUR PROJECTS
A TAILOR-MADE OLFACTORY EXPRESSION
- Analysis of the customer's journey and wishes
- Marketing positioning of the olfactory product
- Editorial presentation of several olfactory tracks
- Laboratory formulation based on the marketing brief or the raw materials desired by the client
- Presentation of one or more olfactory tracks
- Validation of a track and olfactory corrections requested by the client
- Validation of the final fragrance
- Choice of products and media envisaged: promotion (goodies), distribution (sale to the public), diffusion (air)
- Proposal of a graphic design for your finished products
- Dispatch and distribution to various locations
THE POWER OF SCENT IN SENSORIAL MARKETING
The sense of smell is the most neglected of all our senses, and yet it is the one that allows the most expression of intuitive, empirical and poetic dimensions. It is a major ingredient, directly linked to our memory, which directly affects our emotions. In the hyper-visual, digitalized world in which we live, the olfactory sense allows us to reconnect with reality and our environment.
Bringing this "invisible" and unavoidable dimension is our challenge. The design of a brand, a company or its product must nowadays be visual, sound and olfactory. The "sensorialization" by the olfactory has now become a key marketing element.